contract job // SAP SD Program Managers - San Jose, CA - Alviso , California, United States, 95002
- Manage status and reporting to provide project clarity and transparency to various levels in the organization.
- Be an agile coach and mentor: Participating in daily agile activities and acting as a trusted adviser to support teams to increase their efficiency and productivity and ensuring the right features are designed and delivered on time with the highest quality.
- Own project roadmap, drive scope/timeline discussion, track, identify, & resolve program interdependencies, risks/issues, milestones, and deliverables across various project tracks to ensure successful project implementation and rollout.
- Schedule, coordinate all relevant Scrum/Agile ceremonies, execute all Scrum related activities
- Optimize service governance including SharePoint Site and/or JIRA dashboard
- Prepare and maintain program dashboards, status reports on work within scrum team, Steering Committee/Executive briefings, SLC (Service Life Cycle) check point artifacts along with all program level communications
- Effectively present information to technical or non-technical audiences ranging from team level meetings through to Executive briefs and updates
- Experience managing enterprise commerce projects in an environment that leverages SAP SD and FI on the back end essential.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in software, SaaS and/or related industry. Must have gone through a complete life cycle on a product team. A combined history of product management, development, program management, and/or customer support experience is ideal.
- Proven ability to provide structure and necessary process without compromising speed of delivery.
- Experience influencing product teams and driving them via their development cycle to deliver on schedule.
- Ability to align efforts of disparate groups including remote team members to achieve a common goal.
- Experience using various project delivery methodologies with the ability to tailor approach for project success: Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- Self-motivated and not afraid to tackle unknowns, demonstrate a strong bias to action.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
- Experience managing projects with remote/geographically dispersed team members.
- Experience with JIRA and/or SharePoint
- Bachelors or equivalent a must; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Certification a plus: CSM, PMI-ACP, PMP, PgMP
(e-Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability)
- provided by Dice