Workday Consulting Manager - HCM - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60608
The role will be responsible for solving clients complex business problems and be able to translate requirements in strategies and solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Identify client enhancements for existing and new features introduced by new Workday releases.
- Support client side implementations including assembling data gathering workbooks as well as system testing and UAT
- Modify and redevelop business processes based on client requirements and best practices
- Assist clients with best practices and ensure thorough documentation in compliance with audit requirements.
- Functional experience with Workday HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Absence, and/or Talent Management.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an Implementation Consultant or Systems Analyst with Workday, a Workday Partner or Workday Client
- Current or Previous Workday Certification (Implementer or Pro) highly desired
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Strong communication skills and ability to confidently interact with senior business leader
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- B.A. degree in Information Systems, Economics, or related area.