Water and Hydro Power Strategy Manager - Pennsylvania United States and Work form Home
$100k-$150k plus excellent bonus, benefits
Our client is a strategic consulting company in the water industry.
Their clients range from innovative start-ups to large global industrial companies and private equity investors worldwide. They support them to accelerate their growth in the water industry and adjacent markets such as biogas and resource recovery, through a comprehensive set of services including:
- Strategy Development
- Market Intelligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory (M&A)
- PPP Advisory
They are looking for a Strategy Manager to join their US team. As a manager you will independently manage teams locally and globally on projects of varying scales for international corporate groups, financial investors, and start-ups alike. You will also be expected to participate in business development for the company, which promises to be an exciting task at a company that has normally seen annual growth of >20% and is looking to continue strengthening its presence in the global market. You will apply business principles to the water industry, a $700B industry that underpins every other industry globally. You will develop a global view of the water industry from a commercial standpoint. Depending on project needs, you could be leading the commercial due diligence on market-changing mergers or acquisitions, or helping build market intelligence and strategic insights that will support clients in making key business decisions.
Experience in strategy consulting, including managing small and large projects. Ideally, you will have had international exposure, either working or studying in other countries.
- Experience in strategy consulting
- Excellent written and spoken English; a second language is an advantage
- University degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or Environmental Engineering
- Familiar with Commercial Due Diligence and Business Plan modelling
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Interest in water-related environmental issues
- Ideally with international exposure (study/work)
- Ability to travel and be on client sites (25%)
- Experience in presenting and interacting with senior level clients
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical mindset and ability to synthesize large amount of information
- Problem-solving oriented
- At ease with numbers and strong attention to detail
- Deadline driven and able to multi-task
- Experience in participating in preparation of commercial proposals
Benefits of working for this company:
They are a truly international organization offering plenty of opportunities to work in diverse teams, to travel for projects to client sites and to other offices globally. We pride ourselves on our dedication to individual development and growth, driven through an inclusive working environment with interaction and training from colleagues at all levels, including Partners. From Day One, you will be immersed in real, comprehensive projects alongside your colleagues, promoting opportunities to learn fast and build your core expertise in the water sector.
Email: email@example.comTo apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org TCWater
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy