WIM Strategy Consultant 3 - Saint Louis , Missouri, United States, 63146
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.? In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ?Personal Cell? or ?Cellular? in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers? financial needs and help them succeed financially. We?re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you?ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Vice President ? Strategy Consultant will be a member of the Cross-WIM Strategy Team within the WIM Chief Operating Officer?s organization. The Strategy Consultant is responsible for providing strategic consulting across WIM?s multiple lines of business as well as working with other strategy organizations across the broader WFC enterprise (e.g., Consumer Banking, Home Lending, Wholesale, etc.). The ideal candidate will possess highly developed business consulting skills, strong business acumen, strong quantitative and financial skills, and a focus on follow through to deliver results. Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting high-visibility cross line of business strategic assessments & strategy development. Spearheading efforts to objectively evaluate proposed strategic initiatives including market/opportunity sizing, creating trend models, and understanding qualitative impacts on clients and team members.
- Leveraging and collaborating with Client Information and Analytics, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Technology, Operations, Product, Marketing, and other key partners.
- Leading efforts to transition developed strategies into implementation activities, including influencing change across a matrixed environment and effectively partnering with line of business resources to ensure success and realization.
- Supporting strategic planning coordination with the Enterprise Corporate Strategy Group.
Location to be Charlotte, St. Louis, or San Francisco. Other locations and telecommuting are not options.
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience
- 2+ years? experience with a management consulting firm or internal strategy function (Post-MBA)
- Proven success leveraging, coaching, and managing junior consultants and analysts
- Solid business acumen including competency in identifying, comprehending and synthesizing industry data, creating hypothesis of market trends and assessing WIM implications
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain strong interpersonal relationships and a highly effective network at all levels of the organization
- Strong written, oral and presentation development communication skills; faculty for participating in discussions at an executive level and presenting strategic findings to cause organizational change
- Previous industry experience in Wealth, Brokerage, Banking and/or Asset Management
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skill
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.