Vice President of Procurement - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, 15201
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- The Vice President of Procurement, based in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, will work to create value within the supply base of the company.
- This job requires the Vice President of Procurement to be able to grow an already global supply chain.
- By hitting cost-saving targets, the Vice President of Procurement will strive to meet the financial objectives of the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area manufacturer.
- The job of the Vice President of Procurement is also to lead to sourcing that creates an efficient supply chain.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field is required for this job.
- At least 15 years of experience in supply chain operations is required.
- CPSM or equivalent certification is highly recommended.
- Applicants must have experience with ERP systems, especially SAP or Ariba
- Excellent leadership capabilities and clear and concise communication are required for this job.