Vice President of Marketing & Public Relations - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States, 73102
About the Role
Newly-created executive leadership role within a property casualty carrier with a culture of energy and enthusiasm. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Marketing & Public Relations is responsible for managing the strategic vision and goals of the corporate marketing, public relations and communications departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates, implements, and manages strategic, multi-faceted marketing, public relations, and communication programs.
- Establishes corporate image and brand throughout all products, promotional items, and events.
- Oversees the creation and delivery of internal and external communications which may include print, web and video materials, employee newsletter, intranet, social media, etc.
- Builds and manages a social media strategy that supports company initiatives.
- Creates and leads the crisis and issues management plan.
- Oversees and directs market research, competitor analyses, and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Leads digital transformation of company's marketing.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or closely related field required. Master's degree in business, marketing, public relations, communications, or related field preferred.
- 10 years of marketing, public relations, or communications experience in a corporate structure required.
- Successful track record as a strategic thinker with demonstrated results.
- Demonstrated expertise within digital marketing.
Compensation & Perks
Very family and community oriented environment. Work culture is collaborative. Competitive benefits.