Vice President Strategy, Healthcare Providers - New York , New York, United States, 10021
Vice President Strategy, Healthcare Providers
The Vice President of Strategy, Healthcare Providers will lead and drive the development of strategies that help our clients successfully target healthcare professionals. This includes strategy, program creation, and program management for our pharma clients' marketing programs targeting healthcare providers. The individual will join the Executive team and work collaboratively with Account Services, Creative, Sales and Marketing, and Technology. We are looking for someone who can bring innovative thinking on taking world of HCP marketing forward into the social-digital age.
LiveWorld has been recognized as one of eight agencies to Watch in MM&M's Top 100 Healthcare Marketing Agencies issue. We are working with many leading pharmaceutical companies, rapidly growing our business with them to deliver innovative digital-social solutions for healthcare. LiveWorld is an exciting place to work with an enthusiastic team of people who believe in what we are doing and in each other.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Develop, manage, and oversee implementation of client strategies targeting healthcare providers.
2) Provide strategic leadership, develop, manage and evolve our overall HCP strategy
3) Grow revenue for the company by selling strategy and other programs to prospects and clients and generating leads through industry presence, networking and client interactions.
4) Provide thought leadership for the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets, in particular as related to healthcare providers, marketing to them and the transformation of the HCP role and experience
5) Other specifics include, but are not limited to
- Identify opportunities for relevant and differentiated positioning for LiveWorld in this competitive market
- Represent the company at industry conferences, marketing events, etc.
- Develop presentations, creative briefs, and written materials that demonstrate strategic insights, compelling LiveWorld strategies, and achieve client business and marketing objectives
- Work collaboratively with other strategists, researchers, sales and marketing, and the creative team
- Participate with executive team on developing overall company strategy
Required skills and traits
- Deep knowledge of Healthcare Provider (including doctors, NP, PA, and nurses) marketing including digital, social media, email, display, influencer programs, media, traditional and HCP specific social media channels, sales enablement, web design, promotional educational programs, events/shows, etc.
- Provide strategy, program creation, and program management for our pharma clients' marketing programs targeting healthcare providers
- Demonstrated ability to sell-in programs to clients
- Pharma experience required including MRL collaboration
- Innovative strategic thinking based on knowledge and insight
- Thought leader in the field
- Strong presentation skills, including pitching ideas and programs to clients
- Demonstrated collaborative, team leadership and people management skills
- Passion for healthcare marketing
- Demonstrated interest in social media and personal or professional experience using major platforms
- Working knowledge of research methodologies and managing the research process
- Solid understanding of quantitative and qualitative performance metrics and insights
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment
- This is a work-at-home position; you must be able to work at home with the self-discipline needed to be effective
- Considerable travel may be required
Recommended education and experience
- 5-10 years digital and/or social marketing strategy experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a with track record of generating innovative ideas that were successfully implemented in market. 10-15 years experience working in marketing, advertising, digital and/or social.
- Agency or marketing consultancy experience required
- Experience with pharmaceutical or healthcare brands and developing programs targeted at healthcare professionals
- Experience with social media marketing and management and/or listening platforms is a plus
- College Degree
- MBA degree preferred