Vice President, Platforms & Strategy - Stamford , Connecticut, United States, 06901
The Vice President will oversee and drive the multiplatform content strategy and initiatives across the NBC Sports Regional Networks. This role will report directly to the President, Group and Strategic Production & Programming and work closely with the SVP Live Programming & Content NBC Sports Group in collaboration with General Managers and local digital teams across the NBC Sports Regional Network locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the overall direction of the NBC Sports Regional Networks content strategy by developing, executing, and aligning multiplatform strategies based upon current and emerging trends in the linear and digital programming space
- Manage the Director of Product, RSN Strategy and the Associate Product Manager, RSN Strategy on all innovations and renovations of all digital products including website, mobile app, podcast platforms, VOD and direct-to-consumer.
- Manage the Sr. Manager Digital Distribution & Growth to increase the availability, consumption, and monetization of the Regional Sports Networks content across a variety of platforms.
- Collaborate with the product development team to create and evolve best in class distribution portals on all platforms
- Liaise with General Managers to align the linear and digital businesses as well as lead a multiplatform agenda to drive the fan-based/consumer experience
- Leverage ratings, market data, and audience research to drive data and analytics that determine effective and sellable strategies
- Partner with the production teams in the field for delivery of content across various platforms
- Identify innovative ways to implement new content and monetization strategies across all platforms and communicate plan to key stakeholders across all levels
- Develop and maintain close relationships with network content and revenue partners such as sports teams, advertisers, and other related businesses
- Oversee a matrix-structured team of local digital leads, editorial, production, video, marketing, product, and advertising fulfillment
- Collaborate with other departments, including sales and production, to create and execute programming initiatives to expand the brand
- Continually analyze (quantitatively and qualitatively) and evaluate the performance of traffic, products and features against goals, and develop recommendations for improvement
Additional Job Requirements