Vice President, HR Analytics Insights Partner - New York , New York, United States, 10261
About this role
HR Analytics Insights Partner
The Platforms and Analytics function is responsible for providing infrastructure and support to the entire HR community and other stakeholders across the firm for all activities related to the employee life cycle. An important focus of the team is to effectively and efficiently deliver technology solutions, project management, reporting and analytics to the organization, working closely with key business partners across the firm
The Insights Partner will support multiple functions across HR and BlackRock by providing critical interpretation of data, leading with innovative analytical solutions, and communication of information and insights that support BlackRock's strategic talent initiatives.
- Partner with Global Talent Performance and Culture team in designing, implementing and leading a metrics strategy that measures various talent processes and initiatives.
- Develop processes by which we can measure the effectiveness of our diversity strategy.
- Design projection models that will directly impact our promotion and retention strategies.
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids to educate, inform and influence decisions made by HR clients and business leaders.
- Link and analyze large datasets to find patterns and insights across multiple datasets as it relates to Talent Management, Recruiting, Compensation, etc.
- Work with key stakeholders with HR and the business to analyze business needs, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, turning data analysis into insights-driven initiatives.
- Present findings to senior leaders throughout the firm
- Provide clients with in-depth reports with cutting edge visualizations and clear and actionable findings.
- Develop and write queries to analyze data, perform trend analysis and identify data discrepancies
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience in data analytics and insights, or Master's degree (Statistics, I/O psychology, Organization Development) plus 3 years of experience in data analytics and insights
- 4-6 years of experience in Human Capital Analytics or employee related research
- Strong desire to dive deep into data and find the patterns with in
- Strong ability to think outside the box
- Experience presenting in front of senior leaders (ability to transform complex analyses into a simple story)
- Experience with VBA, R and/or other scripting languages
- Experience in data consolidation and creating detailed reports, charts and tables
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively anticipate problems and opportunities and confidence to use initiative to pursue solutions
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of Tableau.
- Knowledge of Workday and Qualtrics is a plus (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.96 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit | |
Blog: | LinkedIn:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.