VP of HR People Strategy - Boston, Massachusetts, United States, 02298
The?Vice President of HR, People Strategy?reports to Company?s Chief People Officer and will work closely with our business leaders as a critical and influential partner to develop and align all employees to near- and long-term business goals.?
Based in our Boston headquarters, you will partner with Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards (payroll, benefits, etc.) and be responsible for learning and development programs; individual performance management and goal alignment processes and systems; organization effectiveness methodologies, tools, and solutions; culture and communications and talent management processes.
The successful candidate will be experienced, hands-on, practical, and a business-savvy and results-oriented leader with outstanding interpersonal and facilitation skills to provide leadership, coaching and practical, business-focused organizational consulting.
- Build and implement processes, tools, and supporting infrastructure and training to drive employee performance.
- Align performance management processes and tools to business priorities; enabling managers and leaders to drive performance and build individual, team, and organization capability.
- Establish criteria and expectations for the evaluation of performance and capabilities. Continue to strengthen the process for evaluating performance; ensure decisions reflect objective criteria and that top performers are recognized and rewarded.
- Establish development tools
- Oversee succession planning and grooming paths
- Create career development paths
- Establish taxonomy and portal for learning
- Emphasize closed loop learning to validate and demonstrate mastery through job activities
- Sponsor and coordinate different learning methods (incl. self-study, group, external)
- Curate Content (Turbo knowledge base)
- Evolve communications channels to continue fostering company-wide collaboration
- Contribute to Colleague Portal
- Culture baselining and reinforcement
- Diversity, inclusion and empowerment
- Develop Organization Structure
- Clear, consistent roles
- Create compensation leveling and banding
- Create consistent job bands across company (mid-point market base and variable)
- Triangulate ? internal bands, skill market, turbo history
- Collaborate with Payroll and Benefits departments
- Standardize and automate operations for flawless operation
- Leverage technology for scale
- Regulatory/Compliance Assurance
- Create a repository of secure personnel records
- 10+ years in the human resources function with at least 4 in a management capacity.?
- Tenure in a start-up or high growth environment is highly desired.
- Education Requirements: BS/BA required. MA or other advanced degree in organizational development, organizational effectiveness or related field a plus.
- Demonstrated success designing and implementing L&D, performance management, talent management and HR business partner strategies.
- Demonstrated business acumen and results-orientation.
- Solid understanding of HR practices, policies, and employment law.
- Excellent influencing skills and high level of Integrity