VP IT Business Partner-Supply Chain - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, 53201
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Leads the strategy and plans for IT to effectively deliver leading solutions Supply Chain.
- Develops and executes IT strategies that can be measured by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives that support business goals, reduce costs, improving quality and service.
- Responsible for enabling internal partners in Supply Chain and related functions to achieve their objectives through the use of leading technology solutions.
- Responsible for business cases including costs and ensuring benefits achieved
- Expert in and Responsible for solutions including: ERP, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing Executions Systems, Quality Systems, S&OP Planning, Dispense Equipment, Production Planning systems, IOT technology, and Order Management and eCommerce Platforms.
- Acts as a true business partner to the Supply Chain functions. Actively engaging in strategic and tactical business discussions Brings external best practices to the commercial function
- Leads the brewery IT teams of 60-70 people to ensure the brewery systems operate efficiency, are maintained, and are secure
- Work with IT Leadership to develop and deliver the annual operating plan
- Work with Business Partners and Business leaders to develop a portfolio that advances the business strategy
- You have 7+ years of experience in leadership roles in Information Technology preferably in the CPG industry
- You have a proven track record in developing and managing IT solutions that support mission critical supply chain and manufacturing solutions
- You have experience leading large cross functional teams on large and complex projects
- You have a proven track record of delivering measurable business results
- Your excellent capability to present detailed and complex information in a simple and compelling manner
- You have excellent skills developing high performing diverse organizations
- You think strategically and can visualize the long-term plan
- You demonstrate effective collaboration across multiple layers without formal authority
- You have proven ability to present and articulate complex situations to executive leadership