Transaction Services Manager - Financial Advisory Services - New York , New York, United States, 10261
Planning and overseeing financial and accounting due diligence including:
- Analyze financial forecasts, historical earnings, assets and liabilities of target companies;
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines and functional areas;
- Identify and propose appropriate resolutions to critical issues related to the due diligence process;
- Perform industry and company research;
- Conduct on-site and remote interviews with C-level personnel of target client to gather information supporting the financial analyses;
- Compose and review due diligence reports for presentation to clients;
- Manage the relationship and information flow between the firm and the various parties to a transaction (client, target, investment banker, attorney) as well as with other affiliates during cross-border transactions.
Supervising project team consisting of Seniors and Staff including:
- Schedule and supervise the tasks and project assignments;
- Review work product and provide review comments;
- Present and discuss the findings and conclusions with your supervisors;
- Provide on-the-job and formal training and professional development opportunities for more junior staff;
- Provide verbal and written performance feedback throughout the fiscal year and as part of a formal the performance review process.
Working with Transaction Services team to identify and pursue business development opportunities through industry and network relationships.
Researching and developing proposal documents and participate in presentations in pursuit of acquiring new clients.
- 5+ years in Audit/Accounting and some Transaction Advisory or Deal Due Diligence experience.
- Knowledge of technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and IFRS.
- Prior consulting experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
The Transaction Services Manager role is based out of midtown Manhattan but some travel may be required so please only apply if you are able to travel 30-40% and have relevant experience for the role. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $120-160k base plus 10-15% bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on ****