Transaction Advisory Senior Associate - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75215
Get out of the busy season grind, get in front of the clients, and put those number-crunching, detail-oriented skills to use advising clients on their M&A/Transaction Advisory Activities. As part of RSMs Transaction Advisory Team, you will be working directly with firm leaders and client executives to provide financial due diligence of middle-market US and international businesses. The Transaction Support Service Line offers our clients assistance with M&A activities, buy-side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Participates in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis
- Performs Financial Due Diligence for Private Equity and Strategic Clients to help evaluate their acquisition decisions and financing requirements
- Assists in preparation of Client Deliverables and Analysis
- Interacts with the other functional areas of the practice including tax, audit and other consulting practices
- Assists in preparing proposals and engagement letters
- Represents the firm in community activities and professional associations
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or CPA
- Minimum of three busy seasons in an audit practice (or Transaction Support) at a national public accounting firm
- Ability to travel 25-30% overnight
- A self-starter who is confident when interacting with clients, internal team members, and firm leadership
- Possess a good balance of strong audit skills and business acumen
- Always meets deadlines
- Applies critical thinking and problem solving skills on a daily basis
- Evaluated as exceptional performer in current position
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.