Technology Strategy and Innovation Intern - Stamford , Connecticut, United States, 06901
1. We provide educational job training in a real world environment across a variety of fields.
2. Our program is designed with our interns in mind. Enjoy a chance to interact with other interns and understand our business from a variety of perspectives.
3. Work closely with a professional mentor who will help you to hone your skills while you begin to build your professional network.
4. Gain relevant experience in your field so that you may apply your skills for your future job search.
5. Enjoy our unique entrepreneurial culture within the context of a successful business environment.
The technology innovation intern will spend their summer researching, conducting proof of concepts and building out pilots for new technology across the WWE digital, data and cloud engineering teams. Evaluate cutting edge, breakthrough and disruptive technologies in the Live events and sports science facets of the WWE business.
- Work with various WWE departments including Live Events, AMG and Talent to understand business process
- Gather, analyze, understand and document existing processes identifying gaps, risks and opportunities for improvement and automation
- Manage a innovation project plan around WWE's live events fan experience from kick-off, through to implementation. This is achieved through helping to scope the project, defining activities and timings required to ensure capability is in place, and then following up on these timings throughout the project
- Work closely with solution development and cloud teams to build and configure innovation solution
- Participate in the planning, testing and rollout newly automated processes
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years of hands on experience Python or like programming languages
- Experience with database tools and query languages
- Experience creating VBA scripts or Macros
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile software development