Technology Strategy PMO - Malvern , Pennsylvania, United States, 19355
Are you a Technology Strategy PMO who is looking for a challenging position with a great environment and strong support.
Job Title: Technology Strategy PMO
Location: Malvern, Pa
- Hires, evaluates, and supervises crew. Provides guidance and training as necessary to develop crew. Sets performance standards, reviews performance, and makes informed compensation decisions in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Manages crew and project activities for technology-related projects. Drives all phases of the project lifecycle from inception through implementation while ensuring that business objectives are delivered with high quality and within targeted time frames.
- Oversees all project-level communication and change management activities in support of all project work streams. Triages' capacity, complexity, and scope of project messaging and delivery of all communications.
- Minimum of five years related work experience. Two years of managing a project preferred. Financial Services or technical experience preferred. Previous people-leadership experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in related field (Computer Science, Engineering) required. Graduate degree preferred. Specializations that'll make an impact
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, prob-Representative tasks are noted below:
- Define and operationalize PMO processes (status, issues, dependencies, RAID, etc.)
- Define and manage coordinated plan inclusive of risks, dependencies, financials and resources
- Provide mentorship and support to the embedded Program Managers supporting each pillar as needed to drive consistency of execution (support might extend to project managers / initiative managers supporting the multiple initiatives as needed)
- Leading scrums, scrum of scrums iteration reviews and maintaining backlogs
- Removing roadblocks and applying findings to development projects Additionally, the following qualifications will position a candidate well for selection
- Strong comm Skills
Key Words: PMO, Program Manager, Technical, financial, manage, scrum, RAID,
- provided by Dice