Technology Security Program & Strategy Manager - Saint Louis , Missouri, United States, 63141
Classification: IT Security Manager
Compensation: $104000.00 to $166000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is seeking a Security & Privacy Manager to join a growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Managers partner with clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
* You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
* You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
* You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
* You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
* You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and roll-out of training and developing skill sets.
* You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
* You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
* Experience with assessing, designing, implementing, and enhancing Information Security technologies
* Experience with evaluating the effectiveness and use of both technical and non-technical security controls
* Experience with evaluating and designing people processes and procedures to reduce Information Security risks
* Experience with building strategies and road-maps to achieve a desired result
* Ability to multi-task on simple and complex tasks
* Willingness to learn new concepts, self-develop certain capabilities and are self-motivated to do great things
* Well versed in the use of Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, etc.)
* Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
* Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants and Senior Consultants
* Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required * 5+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry * Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, CIPP/US or CIPT, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are strongly preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.