Technology Consulting SAP Security/GRC Sr. Consultant - Seattle, Washington, United States, 98101
US Dollar . USD -
We are growing and looking to add a number of Consultants to our team. The consultants are responsible for serving clients and ensuring the successful execution of projects. Consultants develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. You will need to understand your client's business and demonstrate technical expertise in their product group and industry.
General Knowledge & Skills
- Prior project management and supervisory skills ideal.
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships.
- Understanding of the importance of business ethics.
- Sound job administration skills.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Develop and apply proficiency with Protiviti policies and methodologies.
- Apply understanding of business processes and technical skills to successful completion of projects.
- Develop understanding of project requirements and client's business.
Required Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in SAP security design, SAP user provisioning, knowledge of segregation of duties concepts, sensitive access and experience in user access security including configuration of SAP and BASIS related activities.
- Substantial implementation functional team experience and/or "Big 4" Audit experience in a technology audit/risk assessment practice specializing in SAP
- Experience in at least one (1) SAP Security ECC or BI implementation or redesign is highly desirable
- Ability to conduct significant data analytics using various SAP tables to support security, transaction, and controls projects is highly desirable
- Assist on client needs assessments of ERP package control solutions
Preferred Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with core business processes including: Order-To-Cash, Purchase-To-Pay, and Financial Close business process scenarios
- Experience with SAP security design for any of the additional SAP applications a plus: CRM, SRM, SCM/APO, HCM, BPC, or GTS.
- Experience in implementing SAP IDM and/or GRC implementations in either Access Control, Process Control, Risk Management or similar products
- Experience in a user provisioning redesign or implementation project
- Experience performing internal control reviews and risk assessments for customers running SAP
- Experience implementing SAP, while having exposure/interaction with process owners and SMEs
- Experience in assessing an ERP installation in the context of Business Controls, Security, Internal Audit, or Compliance context
Education & Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Information Systems, Information System Technologies, Management Information Systems, Computer Science).
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
- Professional Certification such as CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT and SAP certifications are strongly preferred.
Ability to Travel
- Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments.
Robert Half is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran