Technology & Infrastructure Strategy Manager (Remote/Vi - Hermitage , Tennessee, United States, 37076
Technology and Infrastructure (T&I) Strategy Manager
Location: Hermitage, TN preferred; will consider other locations in the continental United States
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
- Partner with T&I leaders and their teams to identify short and long-term strategic opportunities to evolve digital maturity, operational excellence, and service delivery across the firm
- Identify and assess technology trends from an industry, client, and Deloitte perspective. Conduct and present research and analysis, including market, competitive, economic, industry trends
- Establish strategic priorities and roadmaps for each of T&I's technology domains that align to Deloitte business drivers and demand as well as industry trends
- Strategically partner with T&I and ITS teams (e.g., Cyber) to support implementation of strategic initiatives across the organization
- Define robust metrics and dashboards to better understand how and when T&I's strategic priorities are achieved
- Support the development of the operating model and design components for the global IT of the Future strategic initiative
- Leverage technical knowledge and analytical skills to evaluate opportunities or assist in making key strategic decisions. Develop recommendations and approaches for strategic and operational improvements
- Develop executive-level presentations to communicate strategic recommendations and points of view
- Partner with and present to various stakeholders and senior leaders across the firm
- Occasional travel required
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at .
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services to meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- 5-8 years of experience in technology strategy, management consulting, or technology consulting; preferably from a top tier consulting firm.
- Successful track record in strategy development, competitive analysis, and scenario planning
- Strong strategic mindset and technical knowledge
- Exceptional diagnostic, research, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong business communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to effectively present issues, ideas, and solutions, in logical and articulate manner; advanced PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage several deliverables simultaneously with different stakeholders; proactive and results-oriented
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in matrix organization; ability to influence Senior Executives
- Excellent English skills required
- 3+ years of client service experience preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to help them to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. - provided by Dice