Supply Chain Supervisor - Newburgh , Indiana, United States, 47629
We Are Hiring
Supply Chain Supervisor - Materials Management Department - Full Time - Day
Ascension St.Vincent Orthopedic Hospital - 10388 Warrick Wellness - Newburgh, IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As a Supply Chain Supervisor with St.Vincent, you will have the opportunity to supervise the daily activities of supply and inventory control staff.
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels. Provides leadership, orientation, training, and mentoring. Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Monitors dispatch activities, making adjustments to ensure timely and quality deliveries. Observes and enforces quality assurance program standards.
- Confirms accuracy of inventory by reviewing counts, signing off on final counts and performing random review of documentation
- .Responds to customer issues and facilitates resolution. Ensures compliance with departmental standards and government agency requirements.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)