Supply Chain Manager - Thousand Oaks , California, United States, 91358
- Drive cross-functional Track & Trace projects from beginning to end: from building relationships with key business stakeholders to collecting and analyzing data, as well as summarize and present key insights in to help evaluate strategic options that support Track & Trace capabilities
- Develop business cases and strategic recommendations for meeting Serialized Product Traceability regulations
- Identify, evaluate, and implement Value Beyond Compliance applications of Serialization and Track & Trace capabilities to drive cost savings, improve operational efficiency, and ensure product quality
- Perform ad hoc analysis and support special projects
- Engage with external parties and industry forums to determine best practices
- Ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of SPT capabilities that meet business needs
- Keep leadership in stakeholder functions apprised of project status, scope and challenges
Master's degree and 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Operations or Business, Engineering, Science, Logistics, Computer Science, or related field experience
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience in Supply Chain or Operations or Business, Engineering, Science, Logistics, Computer Science, or related field experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of experience in Supply Chain or Operations or Business, Engineering, Science, Logistics, Computer Science, or related field experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years in Supply Chain or Operations or Business, Engineering, Science, Logistics, Computer Science, or related field experience
- Relevant experience in biopharmaceutical operations or Supply Chain
- Understanding of / experience in Operations, including Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering
- Experience with common supply operations systems, such as SAP, MES, Systech
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Familiarity with Serialization and Track & Trace regulations: US DSCSA, EU FMD
- Knowledge of GS1 standards and guidelines (e.g. EPCIS)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally in an organization
- Energetic, detailed oriented, highly motivated with a "can do" outlook
- Proven ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.