Supply Chain Manager - Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, 45201
Key Resource manager responsible site material planning, material movement logistics, and inventory control.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and communication of the site MRP to the S&OP process.
- Responsible for material logistics (shipping, receiving, and verification of release) for the site meeting the companys business and regulatory objectives.
- Responsible for driving the safety and quality culture within the department and investigations of non-compliance.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Supply Chain procedures in accordance with business and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for development and training of Supply Chain staff working in a cGMP environment.
- Responsible for representing Supply Chain in quality audits relative to inventory control and management.
- Responsible for continuous improvement including improvements to planning and forecasting to reduce holding cost and improve inventory turnover. Develop strategies to assure inventory accuracy. Maximize efficiency for material movement and storage.
- Responsible for warehousing strategies to assure warehousing (both on and off site) is adequate for current and future needs.
- Responsible for identification of material usage variances and the necessary adjustments required for the BOM and MRP.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of departmental KPIs
- BS degree or equivalent relevant experience with appropriate certification in inventory management, planning, and logistics required.
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or similar cGMP regulated environment.
- Minimum of 5 years in a management or supervisory role
- Experience and proven capabilities in cross-functional communications and interaction required.
- Experience managing an MRP / ERP system in a variety of different applications is required.
- Specific APICS courses or certification related to Supply Chain Management is strongly desired.
- Lean manufacturing certification and demonstration of the ability to apply standard lean tools to improve effectiveness and efficiency is strongly desired.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills required.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office Suite of applications required.