Supply Chain Management - Advanced Analytics - Senior Solution Special - Gilbert , Arizona, United States, 85233
Are you experienced leader who is also passionate aboutsupply chains and analytics - someone who gets excited about developing smarterinsights that bring about stronger outcomes in a highly collaborativeenvironment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues -without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunitywith our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical DeliveryCenter.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below ???
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
* Coordinate teams in the discovery, understanding and resolving of anomalies to ensure solution and delivery quality
* Mentor teams in the delivery of high quality work and adapting to new challenges
* Field, manage and lead teams through resolution of client business challenges and solution performance
* Demonstrate strong ability to analyze and consult with clients on highly complex supply chain technical/data issues utilizing analytics and visualization tools to efficiently address business problems
* Display functioning knowledge of data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.
* Lead and consult with client technical/functional teams to design and invent processes and solutions to optimize performance
From our centers, wework with Deloitte consultants to analyze, design, develop, and build solutionsto help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of theirsupply chains across industries. Our centershouse a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators,analytics experts, domain specialists to creative digital experts as well ascyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverseprojects from advisory services, advanced preconfigured solutions andmethodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a uniqueblend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual,providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledgedevelopment with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home withlimited travel.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
* 7-10 years' of supply chain/data analytics experience in leading and building sustainable analytics solutions in accordance with client requirements
* Experience in creating and architecting data models, analytic processes, data design, as well as developing and implementing new data solutions
* 5 to 7 years experience performing advanced analytics / data science utilizing various software packages, including R, SAS, SPSS Statistics, SPSS Modeler, Minitab, Matlab, etc.
* 7-10 years of experience using SQL to wrangle, transform, and manage data in various database environments MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB , etc.
* 3 to 5 years of experience analyzing technical/data issues in visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.) to communicate and efficiently address business problems
* Solid Experience with ETL environments such as: SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx
* Ability to identify, troubleshoot and mentor teams to problem solve complex business issues
* Develop and create presentations within data analysis software, including Tableau, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access
* Must be willing to live and work in the Gilbert, AZ area
* Ability to mentor and lead project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Deep business process design and modeling
* Minimum of 5 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19GILCSPSAZ029-USDC