Supply Chain Consultant - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60654
Supply Chain Consultant
Are you ready to position yourself as a leader? Here's your chance to be a part of a growing software team with a 30+ year history of innovation and market leadership. TZA offers industry leading software and consulting services to support Labor Management Programs in distribution, manufacturing and last-mile delivery operations.
As a Supply Chain Consultant, you'll have full responsibility for managing TZA's Labor Management Program installations and ensuring overall customer success. You are the subject matter expert in all facets including best practices, engineering, technology and change management. You will work closely with both client and internal teams to provide the highest level of client satisfaction.
Think you're up to the challenge?
At TZA, you'll have the opportunity to help our clients identify new and innovative solutions and will consistently be looked upon to help deliver bottom-line results for the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take on a leadership role and develop their career with a fast-growing company.
Here's a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Develop specific project plans, determining resource needs, evaluating customer requirements, setting client priorities, developing and implementing operational best practices
- Analyze customer environment and determining requirements to facilitate optimum solutions
- Facilitate, coordinate and track day-to-day team activities required to ensure timely completion of project in accordance with organizational goals. Manage scope of project including setting and managing client priorities and expectations
- Creative problem solving and application of resources to address customer unique engineering and execution requirements
- Maintain alignment between internal and external project teams
- Assist in the development of software integration designs to support engineering strategies
- Provide weekly project updates through project completion
- Guide and mentor junior members of the service team
- Assist with client support calls as necessary
- Facilitate on-site classroom and practical, hands on training for your client
- Actively participate as a key project leader between sales, engineering and technical staffs of the client and TZA
- Deliver stated "results" for client engagement
- Deliver projects within budget and on-time
- Actively contribute to TZA's internal process improvement initiatives
To be a successful Supply Chain Consultant at TZA, you'll need these skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Distribution Management, Supply Chain Management, or 8 years similar relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Change Manager or equivalent project lead
- Ability to travel 80%
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation, and customer service skills
- Experience in managing large and complex projects
- Experience with change management and or operational performance management
- Direct experience in the development and deployment of engineered labor standards desired
- Experience in a distribution environment preferred
- Experience in manufacturing and last mile delivery a plus
- Familiarity with labor reporting software a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project
- PM certification a plus
If you feel like you are the right fit, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation includes base salary, project bonus and end of year bonus plus full benefits package.