Strategy Research Quant / USA / $High - New York , New York, United States, 10261
- Development, implementation, and optimization of machine learning models aimed at predicting equity market dynamics using a wide set of financial data and a vast library of trading signals
- Use your methods to create systematic trading strategies and run fund capital in global markets
- Investigate and implement recent academic research
- Collaborate with experienced quantitative researchers and other Strategy Researchers.
- A post-graduate degree in a technical discipline (mathematics / physics / finance / others)
- Programming experience (Python, MATLAB, other languages)
- Knowledge of probability theory, machine learning, and optimization concepts
- Ideally one year of experience at a hedge fund , bank , prop desk.
Please send a PDF resume to