Strategy Director - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60601
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Help create and present thoughtful and provocative strategies , creative briefs, brand ideas, and experience plans .
- Support the Group Strategy Director in day-to-day strategic output .
- Is a leader and has accountability.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of category and competitive activity .
- Partner with creative and account director peers to develop disruptive ideas and experiences at multiple customer touch-points .
- Ensure all deliverables required from the group, internally and externally, are met in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to our client's business by inspiring and facilitating collaboration among client and agency team members.
- Minimum of 6 + years' experience in planning, strategic planning and related communications experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Post-Graduate/Portfolio School study in advertising or brand strategy is a nice to have.
- Marketing background, creative problem-solving, and a doer /builder of decks .
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Strong communication skills, an imaginative writ er, and enthusiastic presenter with proficiency in Keynote.