Strategy Director - Consumer Brand Research - Seattle, Washington, United States, 98101
The company is a strategic brand consultancy.
- Act as a consultant with clients by working on strategic brand and campaign insights for industry leaders in technology and retail.
- Identify and build new business opportunities with new and existing clients. Can represent Hall & Partners in client meetings to discuss new business opportunities.
- Line manage a team and help the Strategic Director to ensure the team acquire the skills needed to deliver our strategy through coaching, training and on the job learning.
- Oversee the team's output, coaching the team to ensure quality and that our thinking and tools are used.
- Show passion for the evolving media landscape, the role of digital and the H&P products, confident integrating digital into solutions proposed to clients.
- Collaborate with other H&P divisions as needed to deliver outstanding and unexpected business solutions on both new pitches and continued client relationships.
- Actively network and stay up to date with developments in our industry and beyond, identifying and actioning new ways of doing things.
- 7+ years of experience in blended research approaches (with a focus on quantitative brand tracking research) including qualitative and advanced analytics.
- Future-focused and digitally savvy.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills. Able to lead and prioritize to deliver outstanding quality on time and coach team members to do so.
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills.
- Highly motivated and driven, with a hunger to win and grow our business.
- Able to travel as frequently as the job requires.
- Courageous. Proactive, gets involved and makes decisions when needed.
- Creative. Demonstrates a love of people and brands, steps outside the ordinary to surprise and delight clients. A problem solver, thinking pragmatically to make the complex simple.
- Curious. Shows a hunger to learn, innovating and experimenting at work. Embraces new ideas and ways of working.
- Collaborative. Great at working within team environments and getting stuff done together. Takes a lead role in company initiatives.