Strategy Consultant 5 / Identity & Access Management Strategy Consulta - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States, 28201
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.? In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ?Personal Cell? or ?Cellular? in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers? financial needs and help them succeed financially. We?re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you?ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo?s more than 70 million global customers.
Information security strategy consultant responsible for providing strategic consulting services to Information Security Identity & Access Management within Wells Fargo Technology utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding enterprise technology strategy and emerging trends in the industry.
Primary duties & responsibilities include:
- Partner with Identity & Access Management senior leadership and other stakeholders to sustain the IAM strategy practice, through initial development and ongoing refresh cycles of strategy artifacts
- Stay abreast of industry trends and potential impacts or opportunities on strategy
- Refine and execute a communications plan to ensure stakeholders are consulted and informed as needed for full adoption/application of strategies
- 10+ years of strategic planning experience
- Experience monitoring industry, technology and regulatory trends to determine business impacts
- 10+ years of information security experience in multiple areas
- 5+ years of experience in business or information security analysis
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to communicate trends and impacts to mid-senior level management
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Experience in the banking industry
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.