Strategy- MBA Summer Internship - New York , New York, United States, 10001
Equinox is looking for bright, driven individuals looking to commit to us for the Summer of 2019. Are you ready to maximize your future career? If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about inspiring others and developing your future, we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support strategic Equinox projects while being exposed to key leaders within the organization
- Direct involvement in The Equinox Accelerator, a one-week intensive concept development program eligible to all Equinox employees
- Provide assistance in the strategic planning process and prioritization
- Generate and analyze new concepts
Paid Summer Internship
- Open to graduate program students
- Prior to graduate program: 4+ years' of relevant work experience in corporate strategy, strategy / ops consulting, finance, consumer digital start-up
- Must be passionate about Equinox and the industry.
- 20-40 hours per week
- Duration June - August
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
- Complimentary Club Membership
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounts on services, products and much more
- Social/Educational events with other company interns
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer .For more information regarding our company and career/Internship opportunities, please visit
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
For more information regarding our company and career/Internship opportunities, please visit