Strategy & Organizational Change Mgmt - Roanoke, Texas, United States, 76262
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Strategy & Organizational Change Mgmt
Round Rock, TX
W2 Candidates only!
For immediate consideration, email resumes to , .
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Applying change management methodology to develop change management strategies that help guide and support people through the change and transition process.
- Conducting change impact analyses that determine the changes required for a successful change and assessing the organization's capacity and readiness for change.
- Developing appropriate change management plans, for example sponsor roadmaps, communication plans, coaching plans and resistance management plans, in alignment with the overall project plan.
- Designing, developing, delivering and managing change communications and training.
- Partnering with project team members, stakeholders, and leaders to implement change plans, resolve issues, and manage resistance.
- Monitoring progress of the change plans, collecting feedback, evaluating results and adjusting plans as needed.
- Supporting the change coordination activities, status reporting, roadmap planning, and additional change infrastructure elements that help drive change consistency
- Identifying senior leaders to act as change sponsors and preparing materials to help them.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required; recent recipient of a Masters degree in related field (Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Communications) preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in organizational change management, consulting, employee communications, learning & development, or internal strategy, including designing processes, framing problems, writing employee communications, making presentation materials, facilitating meetings, presenting to large and small audiences and selling your ideas
- Strong communication and storytelling with Powerpoint, Word (executive communication ghost writing), digital signage/poster design required
- ADDIE certification or experience designing and creating training materials (how-to-guides, e-learning, FAQs, instructor-led training materials and facilitator guides, etc.) preferred but not required (Experience with WalkMe, Articulate, Camtasia, etc. desired)
- Experience in technology and /or financial services strongly preferred, but not required
- Strategic thinking, executive presence, sound judgment, and ability to influence executives
- Sense of humor, team ethic, high standards and the drive to do whatever it takes
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by Dice