Strategic Sourcing Consultant Professional Services - New Haven , Connecticut, United States, 06501
Our client is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Consultant who will provide leadership and direction for cross-functional teams, working closely with Global Operations, Finance, IT, and Legal departments to develop and implement robust global sourcing strategies for the Professional Services spend categories supporting corporate general & administrative groups. Responsibilities include Post Contract Management and Supplier Relationship Management, supporting Diverse Suppliers, etc. The individual will also provide support to ensure compliance related to FCPA and local laws/regulations, grants and spend transparency requirements across the organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: BA/BS in Operations, Finance, Business or comparable discipline; MBA desirable
- 10 years of progressive global strategic sourcing and procurement experience (e.g., HR, Finance, Compliance, Communications, etc.). Consulting background is a plus.
- Pharma background is STRONGLY preferred
- Experience and knowledge of implementing and deploying strategic sourcing platforms
- Advanced knowledge of procurement principles, theories and processes
- Must be team oriented and able to to work across boundaries and borders and influence and lead procurement functional specialists
- Must be a strong relationship builder with a proven track record of establishing and maintaining effective internal and external client relationships
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to build effective and long-standing partnerships across the organization at all levels, particularly with senior management, operating business leaders, and line executives
- Must be able to provide value added recommendations that will support long-term growth via process improvements that truly enhance the business
- Well-versed in performance management and have the capability to be a strong business partner within the organization.
- Must be able to dive deeply into the details of the business while staying focused on the big picture and be able to conceptualize both problems and solutions.
ITech Consulting Partners provides top-notch IT and non-IT Professionals for clients in various industries. Connect with us today to find your next job!- provided by Dice