Strategic Planning Mgr, Demand & Supply Management - Portland, Oregon, United States, 97201
Every successful team At NIKE, Inc. Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike's path forward.
Nike's Strategic Planning's job is to keep us moving in the right direction by establishing a strategic business planning process, authoring our one and three year strategic and business plans, and leading transformational initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Our teams are embedded at the global corporate level and throughout our business units. We frame complex and ambiguous issues, conduct consumer, competitive, and market analyses, field research, create financial models, and develop action plans.
Demand and Supply Management's (DSM) mission is to optimize demand & supply to serve consumers, and drive profitable growth and inventory. As a Strategic Planning Manager for DSM, you'll work across functions and with senior Nike leadership to develop and execute Nike Brand's global long-term growth strategy. You'll work on cross-functional project teams in support of general management to help identify and evaluate critical DSM strategic priorities and/or strategic problems, and to catalyze action against these priorities through strategic and long-range business planning and performance management.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in strategy development and deployment, process and project management, and executive communication development
- Driving the strategic business planning process, authoring 1-3+ year strategic plans and financial components.
- Strong interest and experience in planning, manufacturing, and/or operations
- Experience working cross-functionally across the value chain in a global organization
- Successful track record in leading cross-functional strategic initiatives from concept to completion, leading virtual teams from across the organization