Strategic Planning Dir For Corp Strategy & Dev - Beaverton , Oregon, United States, 97005
Strategic Planning, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike's path forward.
As our Strategic Planning Director for Corporate Strategy and Development, you'll work closely with senior executive leadership to develop and implement Nike, Inc.'s global long-term growth plan, work closely with senior executives from Nike, Inc. and its portfolio of brands - Nike, Jordan, Nike Golf, Converse and Hurley. You'll independently lead cross-functional special project teams in support of general management to help identify and evaluate critical strategic priorities and/or strategic problems, and to catalyze action against these priorities through strategic and long-range business planning and performance management.
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA or advanced degree is highly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years' total experience (3 years' experience post MBA) in corporate development, business development, corporate strategic planning, investment banking, management consulting, finance or related fields
- 2 additional years' experience in lieu of an advanced degree
- Previous management consulting experience at a top tier consulting firm is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Technical corporate finance and valuation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to guide multiple projects at once
- Ability to pass a criminal background check