Strategic Planning Dir, Global Operations And Tech - Beaverton , Oregon, United States, 97005
Strategy & Operations
Nike's Strategic Planning's job is to keep us moving in the right direction by establishing a strategic business planning process, authoring our one and three year strategic and business plans, and guiding transformational initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Our teams are embedded at the global corporate level and throughout our business units. We frame complex and ambiguous issues, conduct consumer, competitive, and market analyses, field research, create financial models, and develop action plans.
As a Strategic Planning Director for Global Operations and Technology, you'll work across functions and with senior Nike stakeholders to develop and implement the Nike Brand's global long-term growth plan. You'll help shape our program and quarterback our offense, working on cross-functional project teams in support of the Head of Strategy and general management to help identify and evaluate critical strategic priorities and/or strategic problems. You will also help catalyze action against these priorities through strategic and long-range business planning and performance management. You will also guide a Strategic Planning Manager.
We are looking for strategic and passionate problem solvers who are comfortable solving complex business problems and catalyzing transformational change.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 8 years' relevant experience (3 years' experience post MBA preferred). In lieu of a Bachelor's degree an additional two years of experience is acceptable.
- MBA or advanced degree is highly preferred
- Experience in corporate development, business development, corporate strategic planning, investment banking, management consulting, finance or related field
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to develop multiple projects at once
- Operations and technology experience a plus
- Ability to pass a criminal background check