Strategic Enterprise Capabillties Technology Compl - Portland, Oregon, United States, 97201
NIKE, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As our SAP Compliance Engineer of the Global Technology function, you will participate in the operation of the compliance program Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance for various SAP Platforms. For the IT SOX program, you will support and help to improve the IT portion of NIKE's compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. You'll be a member of the team that guides and coordinates all other Technology teams whose year-round performance sustains NIKE's SOX compliance. You will also be part of a core team that links the Technology organization with the Global NIKE Finance Compliance team. You will deliver expert consulting on process controls and audit readiness with both internal and external audit teams.
This is a critical role within the organization that will enable tools and processes in the delivery of technology that will transform our Compliance processes. You'll work in close partnership with other leaders throughout Nike's technical and business community to ensure Nike Global Technology embraces industry leading innovations, trends, and transformations and accelerates and supports business strategies and priorities for Nike's rapidly growing business. This position will require that you bring a strong background in in the Compliance field, combined with the facilitation and influencing skills needed to shape Nike's future direction. This is a position that will allow you to exercise your leadership, interpersonal, and technical skills. It will be rewarding yet challenging at the same time. This is not "just another job".
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, Business Information Management, or a related field
- 5 years professional experience in compliance process, control implementations
- 4 years auditing or other formal internal controls experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to be self-directed and information-seeking and to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Experience with a national public accounting firm, audit services firm, or Fortune 500 company is strongly preferred
- Experience in assessing, designing and implementing application security, IT processes and controls that adhere to documented policies, procedures and standards is a plus
- Experience with IT "best practice" methodologies (e.g. CMMI, COBIT, ITIL) or with IT Security framework ISO-27001 is a plus
- CISSP, CISA or CISM certifications are preferred.