Strategic Communications Consultant - Senior Associate - Saint Louis , Missouri, United States, 63103
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Support the communication needs of leadership and the workforce from a corporate perspective and through key mission areas, initiatives, and priorities identified by the leadership.
- Create, develop, and implement a variety of communication materials, to include senior leader briefings and talking points, news and information articles, marketing and branding, and events, such as town halls, brown bags, and information sessions.
- Coordinate with graphics artists and web designers to provide visually appealing products that are consistent with corporate branding.
- Collaborate with teams, senior leadership, and customers to aid in the development and implementation of various communications approaches, methodologies and frameworks
- Think strategically and creatively to solve complex client problems and articulate complex concepts in a compelling manner written, visually, and verbally
- Confidently raise various risks with the senior management, provide recommendations, and offer mitigation strategies
- Lead internal quality review processes with attention to detail
- 6+ years of experience
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or Related Field
- Experience working within the Intelligence Community (IC) or military organizations
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse?offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program