Strategic Change Consultant - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60290
- Assists in the development and execution of change and communication strategies for Enterprise Applications Business Services Team (within Global Technology Enterprise Services) to facilitate the achievement of leadership objectives.
- Collaborates with leadership to build awareness and confidence in mission and vision with a strong focus on stakeholder management strategies and plans.
- Activate strategies to drive employee engagement.
- Build awareness and confidence internally and with key functional stakeholders on the journey to modernize applications and skills.
- Assist in the design, development, and orchestration of key leadership discussions (off sites, etc.) to promote alignment and ensure common objectives
- Assist with measuring the engagement and effectiveness of function (focus groups, change networks, etc.)
- Communicate and align with GTES change resource on shared goals to ensure a common focus on strategic priorities to drive business results.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic change strategies designed to improve organizational effectiveness and alignment within and outside the function
- Conduct thorough stakeholder assessment and develop plan for leadership team by function
- Work with HR and organization design team to help articulate future state of value chain, roles and responsibilities and skills and build change plan to improve adoption and employee engagement and buy-in
- Support project teams on an ad hoc basis to provide change management thought partnership
- Work with leadership to articulate the department strategy, goals and modernization efforts
- Develop communication plan and messaging for department leveraging stakeholder assessment
- Counsel leadership team on how to build IQ with key stakeholders on department s mission and vision
- Serve as trusted partner with leadership team and functional employees to identify and address gaps in helping employees evolve in context of modernization efforts
- Assists team with the transformation of the new systems.
- Develop and monitor mechanisms to continually gather feedback from employees on their perceptions related to functional strategic agenda, understanding of strategic direction of Global Technology, and how they contribute to its success
- Build employee engagement plan and establish framework to improve organizational effectiveness for long-term
- Bachelor's degree in change management, organization development and/or communications related field
- 7-10 years of professional experience in organization development, consulting, or corporate communications with an emphasis on internal communications
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrated success in executing change and communications that improve organizational effectiveness
- High level of strategic focus/perspective and tactical ability to deliver
- Ability to navigate, orchestrate, and work through diverse stakeholders with a strategic, tactical, and fresh perspective
- Experience with leadership presentations
- Experience with strategy framing and stakeholder management
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling. Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at . We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.- provided by Dice