Sr Strategic Planning and Performance Evaluation Analyst (NIM CYBER) - Washington , Washington DC, United States, 20598
Description Job Requisition: Sr Strategic Planning and Performance Evaluation Analyst (NIM CYBER)
The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Strategic Planning and Evaluation Analyst to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
Support the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) Cyber on national-level intelligence and strategic issues.
- Provide expertise in measuring the performance of complex programmatic activities described in strategic guidance.
- Supporting the NIM s in the development, analysis, and execution of the Unified Intelligence Strategy and other strategies.
- Helping to validate and propose metrics that are accurate and perform primary and secondary analysis of interagency input on progress towards these goals.
- Documenting progress in reporting tailored to audiences of varying levels of seniority and degrees of substantive expertise.
- Translating highly technical and programmatic data for non-technical, senior audiences.
- Interfacing with the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Evaluation (IPPBE) process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating NIM participation within ODNI.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- An advanced degree related to the position requirements (i.e. statistics, methodology, business, economics, public administration, quantitative analysis, or a related field).
- Ten (10) years experience related to the Cyber functional area/technical requirement.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience related to the position (i.e. evaluating and assessing program performance, developing and improving assessment methodologies that incorporate performance outcomes in relation to performance objectives, etc.).
- Three (3) years experience working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills, tradecraft experience, and/or extensive publication on strategic planning and performance evaluation as a noted expert in their field.
- Significant demonstrated experience with conducting program or policy evaluation, assessment or systems analysis.
- Demonstrated strong methodological, quantitative, and analytical skills.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting the budget and programmatic structure of the IC.
External Referral Bonus: Eligible
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Level Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Requisition Category: Professional
Job Family: Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
- provided by Dice