Sr Performance Optimization Specialist - Change Management - Morrisville , North Carolina, United States, 27560
We are conducting search for Sr Performance Optimization Specialist - Change Management for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
Position: Sr Performance Optimization Specialist - Change Management
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Job Length: 3-4+ Months
Position Type: W2/C2C
- Serves as a subject matter expert to design, develop, deliver, and improve department products, programs, and services in order to optimize corporate processes, behaviors, performance, and audit preparedness.
- Proactively collaborates with project and program leads and management to prepare, organize, coordinate, document, and/or provide expert development and delivery of department products and services to a globally dispersed audience to maximize content retention to best support business outcomes and
- Develops varied support materials, presentations, training programs, tools, simulations, and/or micro learning components and modules to support the department's remit and strategy.
- Leads small to medium scale initiatives and projects that mature key program capabilities and refine internal processes for the business and within the department.
- Proactively collaborates with project and program leads to develop process improvement processes and solutions through process mapping, root cause and process analysis, change management plans and/or progress evaluation.
- Provides expertise by demonstrating agilities and adaptive methodologies to
lead, design, develop and deliver performance optimizing products and services for the business (such as Process Improvement, Change Management, Learning,
or Measurement and Analytics).
- Provides coaching and mentoring of team members on best practices for the development and delivery of projects, programs, products and services.
- In collaboration with management, delegates and assigns appropriately scaled tasks to other team members.
- Coordinates and delivers department-level meetings including pre-meeting,
learning course, process, and project working group materials, facilities and communications per timeline milestones.
- Performs special projects, assignments, and administrative tasks per business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of project management standards and practices
- Strong consultancy skills and ability to positively influence business outcomes
- Comprehensive ability to translate complex issues into actionable and comprehendible business solutions
- Close attention to detail to deliver concise and accurate requirements-based reports and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver products, services, and solutions in a collaborative and cross-functional global environment, with an understanding of the user perspective
- Comprehensive computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, email software, virtual training delivery platforms, and various process improvement or learning design and development software
- Extensive ability to query, compile, enter, track and maintain data and records management systems
- Comprehensive oral presentation and written communication skills
- Occasional drives to site locations with occasional travel both domestic and international.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years).
- Experience working in cross-functional and complex, highly matrixed teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible, demonstrate critical thinking and work effectively in fluid, complex environments
- Self-driven and motivated
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office product suite
Princeton IT Services
- provided by Dice