Sr Manager, Integrated Strategy - New York , New York, United States, 10001
We are the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through
What part will you play?
As a Senior Manager on the B/R Integrated Strategy team, you'll be responsible for supporting and managing social media campaigns with advertising partners. Closely aligned to sales, this role extends across the entire sales lifecycle, encompassing both pre-sale and post-sale activities.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and overseeing the RFP ideation process through submission and execution
- Acting as the senior member on the larger client strategy team - overseeing, managing, and developing a team of strategists
- Developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
- Partnering with assigned AEs to pitch, sell through and execute large scale campaigns that encompass digital, social, experiential and linear components
- Working closely and meet regularly with assigned Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
- Clearly communicating advertiser goals, sharing insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content strategy team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
- Building proposals and aid in client presentations
- Executing sold campaigns, ensuring complete delivery and client satisfaction
- Working closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
- Working closely with the content team and building out select proactive opportunities around large tentpoles
- Running post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
- Effectively communicating and representing B/R's voice and strategy internally and externally
What are we looking for?
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capability to bring complex and disparate ideas and information together to build a single cohesive story
- Attention to detail
- Ability to intentionally and thoughtfully develop junior staff
- Design eye / aesthetic understanding
- Ability to passionately evangelize the value of social media
- 6+ years experience
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.