Sr Manager, Integrated Strategy - New York , New York, United States, 10001
About the Role:
B/R is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports enthusiast to join our Client Strategy team as a Senior Manager. This individual will oversee a team of 2 - 3 and be responsible for building custom solutions and overseeing campaigns across the sales cycle, with a specific focus on pre and post sales support, creation of sales materials and proactive sales content planning. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee the RFP ideation process through submission and execution, developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
- Act as the senior member on the larger client strategy team - overseeing, managing, and developing a team of strategists
- Work closely and meet regularly with assigned Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
- Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content strategy team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
- Work closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
- Build proposals and aid in client presentations
- Run post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
- Effectively communicate and represent B/R's voice and strategy internally and externally
- Create proactive big ticket media packages for major sports tentpole events throughout the year
- Oversee all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs.
- Create wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
- 6+ years experience, previous experience in integrated marketing / client strategy
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Experience building and executing digital and social sponsorships
- Creative thinker with the ability to present opportunities visually in Keynote
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills (detail-oriented); ability to move multiple proactive initiatives forward, and manage several reactive deliverable responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- College degree required
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.