Sr Director Enterprise Portfolio Management - Credit Strategy - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
- Sr Director Enterprise Portfolio Management Credit StrategyJob Location(s) US-GA-AtlantaPosted Date 3 weeks ago (8/1/2019 2:29 PM)Job ID 2 # of Openings 1 Category Credit Strategy
You will be working very closely with the CTO and his leadership team to drive enterprise-wide projects to completion. You will focus on the gray areas and make them clear and communicate risk and concerns to our executive IT leadership team. Working in a large portfolio ($250M +) you will be responsible for overseeing and driving key strategic and operational projects through to successful delivery, while involving the key stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to shape the new global delivery model and will help coach and empower others. You will prioritize initiatives and then execute to deliver on time and on budget. You will own the portfolio evaluation and will articulate value to the enterprise whilst balancing costs and resources. The Credit Strategy EPM will be responsible for partnering with our Credit Strategy team and collaborating with management in Sales, Technology, Operations, Product, Finance, and Compliance. The Credit Strategy Portfolio Manager will be driving continuous process and performance improvement across the organization. This includes multifaceted production solutions based on an understanding of credit policy, valuations, collections analytics, Operations Analytics, Fraud Analytics, Sales and Marketing analytics . As well as maintain financial and performance metrics the will meet or exceed the performance goals.
- Provide direction and stewardship for the functions within the PMO, including the PMO, Portfolio Leaders, enterprise technology portfolio governance and demand management, and planning and integration coordination for mergers and acquisitions.
- Lead the development, execution, continuous improvement, and adoption of standards, method, tools, and best practices for IT planning, project planning/monitoring/execution, budgeting, and portfolio oversight and governance.
- Drive consistency and transparency around planning, tracking, and reporting of financials, project status, and resource utilization.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers and partners.
- Create IT strategic planning process linked to the business strategies and enterprise architecture roadmaps.
- Responsible for liaising with and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholder groups
- Participate in workforce planning and organization development for IT.
- Define project management methodology and key artifacts.
- Ensure program and project performance metrics are defined, monitored and executed to deliver business value.
- Provide input into financial, workforce, and technical capacity planning processes.
- Provide input into defining budgets and overall investment for demand management.
- Provide executive transparency and analysis into the financial health, spend, and strategic alignment of the IT PS portfolios and technology portfolio overall.
- Partner with/guide others through budgeting, funding and prioritization processes.
- Identify, resolve and monitor portfolio financial and resource risks, issues, and cross-functional interdependencies.
- 10+ years of experience managing a very large portfolio of programs and projects with a strong track record of delivering results with measurable outcomes (portfolio of $250 Million+).
- Strong background in managing Credit Strategy/Fraud preventative projects.
- Ability to seek and establish relationships throughout the organization to establish a strong network with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in a Delivery as a Service model with the ability to evaluate and articulate the portfolio in commercial terms (Revenue, Delivery, Savings).
- Extensive experience identifying, monitoring and reporting project interdependencies, risks and issue resolution.
- Previous experience creating a project management center of excellence, setting project best practices, processes and policies.
- Ability to create IT strategic planning processes linked to business strategies and enterprise architecture roadmaps.
- Proven track record of influencing C-Level Business Leaders.
- Enterprise portfolio management experience preferred.
- Managing large portfolios for a Fintech company preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in business, information sciences, engineering, or equivalent years of industry experience.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
For more information, visit us on the web at
- provided by Dice