Sr Dir, Strategy For Global Operations & Logistics - Portland, Oregon, United States, 97201
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike's path forward.
The Senior Director, Strategy for Global Operations & Logistics is a strategic leadership role. You will lead a Strategy team that works with the Operations and Logistics Leadership to develop, implement and execute Nike, Inc.'s end to end strategy. You and your team will capture and leverage external trends and benchmarks to inform the short and long term strategy. You will connect the dots, elevate insights & trends, and generate ideas. In this role you will lead and create content for key strategic business planning processes, and help monitor performance to drive the business. You will harness these strategy processes to drive new ideas for growth and generate stakeholder alignment and commitment. This role also partners directly with the executive leader VP, Global Operations and Logistics to frequently execute and manage specific priorities, is a critical thought partner on Strategic Priorities and current business challenges as well as acts as a proxy for the executive in specific business meetings as needed.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 10 years' relevant experience (3 years' experience post MBA preferred). In lieu of a Bachelor's degree an additional two years of experience is acceptable.
- MBA or advanced degree is highly preferred
- Experience in corporate development, business development, corporate strategic planning, investment banking, management consulting, finance or related field
- Strategy development experience with global-consumer enterprises (including internal and/or consulting)
- Previous experience leading and managing a team with proven ability to coach and develop future leaders.