Sr. Solution Architect / SAP PLM (Process Manfacturing) Project Manage - Blue Bell , Pennsylvania, United States, 19422
Linx-AS is hiring Senior Solution Architects for our growing SAP Product Lifecycle Management Business Line.
Linx-AS is the leader in SAP PLM process implementations and we are looking for leaders to help our clients. There are certain tangible and intangible skills that make up this candidate. After reading our requirements if you feel you are capable of growing, learning, and retain the experience, technical acumen, and business skills, please contact us for an exciting career!
The Senior Solution Architect / Project Manager possesses the unique skills that encompass both technical and functional understanding of the business process and is often considered the liaison between Business and IT. This role is the systems and solution expert for identifying, analyzing, translating, and documenting business requirements for the client. They take the lead role to assist a client and manage a team that participates in solving key business issues through the use of Enterprise Best Practice processes, techniques, and IT solutions to enable corporate objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SAP PLM functionality and will be able to use that knowledge to add value to projects and client pursuits. The Senior Solution Architect oversees a small team on a project or pursuit/demo as well as works independently on key project deliverables which require detailed functional knowledge.
The Senior Solution Architect / Project Manager will be responsible to coordinate the creation of specific functionality for a client demo and may assist or lead in the presentation of that functionality to the potential client.
SAP Solution Architect for PLM (Product Lifecycle Management):
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
· Sets the strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area of responsibility.
· Makes decisions, determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
· Manages teams and/or the work efforts either internally within Linx-AS or while on a client's project.
-Provides subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions for our clients
-Maintains in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas and provides expert advice regarding their application and functional expertise
-Creates and distributes reusable Solution Platform and delivers content to ensure scalability of solution area and group
-Provides a point of view on Solution Platform and vendor marketplace
-Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME and assisting with the identification and qualification of business development opportunities
-Contributes to the estimation effort for relevant proposals and/or projects
-Supports vendor relationships, where applicable
Functional Skills and Responsibilities:
-Organizes, plans, and executes project workshops and design development - from start to finish
-Defines cross-functional designs and ensures proper integration
-Develops functional specifications (low to high complexity)
-Understands customer requirements and suggest solution alternatives to better the solution
- Serves as the Team lead/lead module consultant leading design sessions, project workshops, etc.
- Leads, mentors, and guides team members of various skill level.
- Solution delivery - Responsible for the delivery of a particular solution
- Contributes to and implement best practices for SAP PLM solution design
- Serves as liaison with technical consultants (Developers) and Linx-AS clients (IT and Business stakeholders).
- Provides accurate estimates for completing specific tasks and/or across project tasks
- Supports defining appropriate project methodology
- Supports preparing/conducting project status meetings, steering committee, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- 5+ years of experience utilizing SAP PLM, EHS, PP-PI, MM, QM
- 7-10 + years of experience in either Consulting or within Process manufacturing industries
- SAP Certifications are desirable
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 100%