Sr. Salesforce Devloper/Architect W/SAP CRM experience - REMOTE WORK - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Sr. Salesforce Developer - REMOTE
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 5-6 months w/possible of extension
The main function of a developer (other specialty) is to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - Websphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
Enterprise Architecture (7+ years)
SAP (3+ years)
Salesforce (3+ years)
SAP client imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP client delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. SAP client services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries.
This role will work closely with various IT teams and business users on ensuring business success via the design and delivery of critical business solutions and integrations. This role will be responsible for thought leadership in the solution architecture and application architecture space, as well as playing a key role on complex business transformational projects. It is both a strategic and tactical role, that will work both closely with the IT leadership team, as well as with the development teams to influence the leading practices, procedures, and technical approaches that are deployed through enterprise IT.
This role requires a candidate who has strong analytical skills, deep technical and functional understanding of Cloud CRM solutions (Salesforce, SAP CRM), deep business process knowledge in sales, marketing, services and support business areas, SaaS/Subscription business expertise, learns quickly, is end customer focused and enjoys solving complex business problems with technology as an enabler. This position requires working closely with other high performing teams and could travel up to 20%. You will have vast experience designing, developing, and optimizing enterprise IT applications and have an understanding of the common challenges facing IT today.
A successful candidate will be able to blend strong leadership, communication, business acumen along with a deep technical knowledge as it applies to application architecture in order to meet key business success factors and requirements. This role requires a critical thinker with a strong technology and business process background, who is encouraged to think outside of the norm and challenge technical and business process decisions for the better of SAP client and SAP. This role will engage with all aspects of IT and multiple business units during the technical evaluation, design, and deployment of technologies and processes while having specific oversight responsibilities around solution design decisions.
- Developing and presenting solution proposals & recommendations, including analysis of options, justifications, and tradeoffs in your areas of responsibility (CRM (Salesforce, SAP, etc.), sales, marketing, services and support).
- Building relationships with business sponsors, understanding their requirements, establishing trust and dialogue on how to meet those requirements and Lead discussions with stakeholders to formulate cross-functional decisions.
- Envision and drive application architectural design for short term and long-term integration projects and drive technical impact assessments within the Go-to market, CRM, and e-Commerce space.
- Partnering with Sr. Development and analyst resources to translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Provide deep functional/technical/application guidance to project teams in support of solution design and development.
- Develop solution architectures and roadmaps in conjunction with business process partners and strategy teams.
- Document selection criteria, evaluation and final selection of application solution options with a focus on engagement of all key parties. Emphasis on gaining alignment, sharing keying decisions, impacts and implications.
- In conjunction with SAP and SAP client business and IT partners, lead SAP IT Integration workstreams as assigned.
- Working with other architectural leaders and application owners within IT to support key integration projects and enhancements and ensure end-to-end integrity of solutions.
- Maintain oversight and responsibility for project solution design document (sdd) materials.
- Prototype and Proof-of-Concept innovative technologies within your area of responsibility.
- Lead development of conceptual and application architectural solution blueprint for assigned projects to meet business requirements ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Provide technical oversight to the team on system interoperability and business process impacts.
- Partner with other architecture disciplines to develop reference architectures and best practices. Participate on architectural governance team(s) and processes to guide and sanction critical architectural decisions.
- Lead identification of assets or services that can be re-used by the project teams to drive consistency, cost reduction, and increases speed to market within assigned architecture or functional domains
- Proactively monitor strategic direction of vendors, technology and market trends, and determine their potential impact and value to the customer systems.
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical leadership
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Technical/Professional expertise possesses and applies a broad range of related knowledge
- Analytical skills identifies and defines problems; determines probable causes; suggests solutions
- Attention to detail follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data
- Intelligence acquires understanding and absorbs new information quickly
- Planning and organizing organizes and prioritizes work
- Teamwork solicits ideas and opinions of other team members
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Broad-based experience in systems architecture and development, with demonstrated experience integrating multiple systems and business processes
- Strong understanding of CRM (Salesforce, SAP), sales, marketing, services, support and CX business process, and strong understanding of challenges, opportunities and industry trends in 2 or more of these areas.
- Hybris Commerce or other e-commerce platforms and Cloud CRM platform experience will be highly desired.
- 8+ years of experience working with enterprise applications
- 6+ years of experience working in hi-tech industry, Cloud based SW company is a plus
- 6+ years of experience in large transformational programs and projects as a lead
- 8+ years of experience in application development and design
- 10+ years of java engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience working with hosted/cloud applications and integrations to internal systems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Rest/SOAP, XML, XSD, XSLT skills
- Strong scripting experience, ability to script in Ruby, Python, or Perl
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet
- Network troubleshooting experience with layer 2-7 tools (dns, portquery, trace route, ping, telnet, tcpdump, wireshark)
- Experience with virtualized and/or cloud-based solutions for either virtual machines and/or containers
- Experience with project tracking tools like JIRA, HPSM, BMC Remedy or similar.
- Strong communications and a natural curiosity around technical developments
- Critical thinker with broad subject and domain expertise
- Experience working within an agile team to vet requirements and estimate work
- Experience with automated build/test/deploy and continuous integration tools preferred
- TOGAF or other Enterprise Architecture framework experience is a plus
- Ability to read & write complex SQL queries T-SQL knowledge a plus
- Experience with virtualized and/or cloud-based solutions for either virtual machines and/or containers is a plus
- Experience working closely with development teams
- Can adapt to new, last minute, unplanned and difficult assignments
- Strong desire to continually improve- provided by Dice