Sr. SAP CRM ABAP Technical Consultant - Houston, Texas, United States, 77002
Maddisoft is looking for an experienced consultant with good interpersonal and communication skills, strong technical skills. Let us know if you or someone you know would be interested. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.. Send us an updated copy of your resume with Linkedin Profiles, ASAP! Call us NOW!, (W2 Only)
Role: Sr. SAP CRM ABAP Technical Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long Term,
- Minimum 10 years of expert-level SAP ABAP CRM experience.
- Experience with implementation of Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with the SAP CRM Interaction Center.
- Experience with ANI Look up.
- Strong knowledge of CRM module - Design, develop, maintain and enhance application programs supporting SAP- ECC/IUT, CRMUI, CRMIC, SAP-J2EE/JAVA/UI5 for customer enrollment, customer interaction, account maintenance, customer inquiry, billing and invoicing, remittance processing, credit and collections, intercompany data exchange, etc. Interface with clients to determine requirements, resolve issues and determine cost estimates. Provide production support for system issues that arise in the daily operations of the system.
- Experience with, Set up framework for development of RICEFW, coding standards, documentation standards, Code validation etc.
- Experience with ABAP/UI5/Fiori/HANA development
- Experience with Object ABAP, ABAP Test Cockpit, Reporting: Simple Lists, Interactive Lists, Drill down Reports and ALV Reports. Batch Interfaces: Classical Batch Input method and Call Transaction method. Data Dictionary: Custom Tables, Structures & Views, Database Locks. Function Library: Development of function and remote function call for various utilities. Menu Painter: Development of menu interfaces for various screens & Interactive lists. Screen Painter: Development of screens for user-defined transactions and associated modules Dialog Programming: Development of transactions for maintenance of Z tables. Testing: As per client test plans using tools like ABAP/4 debugger, Run time Analysis. SAP Enhancement: Customer Exits, SAP notes, BADI, Explicit and Implicit Enhancements, BTE, Substitutions and Copy Routines
- Identify and track defects, issues, risks, and action items for the team during testing SAP
- Proven experience with multiple SAP implementations and support projects.
- Follow established processes, policies, and procedures for designing, developing, and implementing system solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and written skills
- provided by Dice