Sr. Process Improvement / Performance Enhancement Analyst - Mechanicsburg , Pennsylvania, United States, 17050
Join the dynamic, high performance and growing cybersecurity team at Summit Technologies, Inc. We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Process Improvement / Performance Enhancement Analyst to join our team supporting a DoD client in Mechanicsburg, PA. The ideal candidate, working on-client site, and will be responsible for implementing a successful IT Service Management (ITSM) program in support of client initiatives. In this capacity you will evaluate existing processes and procedures to provide guidance on process improvement by developing baseline measurements and critical success factor indicators. You will serve as the subject matter expert on ITSM, tools, and processes used in implementing a successful ITSM program in support of client initiatives to ultimately develop Key Performance Indicators. The ideal person for this role has a take charge mentality, will take ownership and drive Process Improvement. You will perform Gap Analysis, and drive performance enhancements that result in high quality deliverables. Provide assistance in clarify assumptions, confirm agreed upon actions, and execute against defined data gathering and analytic approaches. In this role you will develop, implement, and maintain ITIL Process, Operating Level Agreements (OLAs), and project plans and schedules, plus collaborate with service delivery organizations and stakeholders to document processes. You will be responsible to present ideas clearly and logically, convey comprehension of the appropriate context, perform extensive on-the-job training and research, and work well as part of a fast-paced, highly productive team.
- 5+ years of relevant/recent experience implementing ITIL framework, process improvement, and statistics analysis.
- 3+ years of relevant/recent experience with Microsoft Office products.
- 2+ years of experience with development, including the design, development, and integration of ITSM platforms.
- Experience in developing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and understanding of SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Bachelor's degree with major in IT, engineering, science or mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- Must have an 8570 Certification; Security + CE.
- ITIL v3 certifications or Lean Six Sigma Green belt or Yellow belt highly desired.
- Demonstrate team leadership skills and have a keen attention to detail.
- Experience with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) or another DoD agency a plus.
- Experience in cybersecurity is highly desired.
- Highly motivated, goal-driven and results-oriented.
- Be self-disciplined and be a self-starter.
- Have a positive attitude and a get-things-done attitude.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required
If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply to: , place "5659" in the email subject line, and forward the following information:
- Updated resume in Word format; including MM/YYYY for each employer
- Best times and ways (email address and phone numbers) to reach you
- Desired compensation (salary or hourly-no benefits)
- Availability to interview and start
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or Disability status.- provided by Dice