Sr. Director, Product Strategy & Managemt - El Dorado Hills , California, United States, 95762
Responsibilities consist of:
Product Roadmap: help develop the Roadmap process and structure; and manage the Roadmap when in place. The Roadmap will be broad in scope and contain/document: active/long-term view of development initiatives, development candidates, business case process for vetting candidates, method to help determine make/buy decisions.
GTM Planning and Execution: lead the planning and execution of product launches and overall go-to-market plans for the Services under Patra Cloud.
Market and Competitive landscape: establish and maintain a competitive analysis program to support decision-making within the Roadmap and GTM processes.
Pricing: lead the development, analysis and implementation of all pricing programs and activities for all Services under Patra Cloud - that optimize Patra revenue and profitability.
Financial Performance: responsible for financial perform of Services under Para Cloud. This includes establishing objectives, key performance indicators across the product life-cycle - and reporting of market progress.
Service/Product Evangelist: lead in the promotion of the Patra Cloud Services by supporting sales cycles, attend and speak at industry events.
* strong quantitative skills with ability to analyze and package/present data for decision-making
* ability to vet Partners or acquisition candidate - via a well-structured qualitative process
* ability to work with Technology and Product Development organizations
* strategic thinker and ability to be creative
* establish strong and collaborative working relationships with multiple functions across the organization
* strong ability to execute
* consistently demonstrate clarify of thought
* excellent written and verbal communication skills
* ability to travel
Experience & Education:
* 15+ years of experience
* technology for Insurance and/or financial services
* SaaS experience Bachelors Degree with an MBA desired