Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain Performance Management - Baltimore, Maryland, United States, 21201
Provide reporting, analysis and insights based on data, across the global supply chain.Use advanced tools and analytical methods to derive meaningful information from data to help drive day to day operations and key performance indicator tracking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage regular key performance metrics reporting and tracking.
- Provide insights and root cause analysis to inform executive decision making and assist with daily operations.
- Work closely with the Development, Sourcing, Supply Planning, Supply Chain and Sales Ops to report on key milestone metrics that help ensure product delivers successfully globally.
- Build visualizations that help various stakeholders understand complex topics.
- Automate or streamline existing reporting and processes using powerful analytics tools.
- Design predictive data models using statistical solutions.
- Anticipate new reporting / analytical needs as business needs evolve.
- Technical Skills: Comfortable with data and has advanced experience using Excel, BI Tools and querying databases. Programming experience preferred, especially SQL, R or Python. Experience with SAP BI Tool Suite or Tableau is a plus.
- Problem Solving: Able to synthesize complex information into critical insights and eager to tackle tough problems.
- Curiosity: Willing to learn new skills and tools. Displays a natural curiosity and understands how to easily connect data to day to day working processes.
- Communication: Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management to summarize analysis and key findings to help drive action.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in an analytical setting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in Excel and all Microsoft applications
- Familiarity with some programming language, preferably SQL, Python or R
- Proficient with SAP BI or other reporting/querying suite
- Minimal, as required