Solution Architect SAP Transportation Management (TM) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, 19112
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Solutions Architect Transportation Management (TM) for a full-time, direct-hire position in greater Philadelphia, PA.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for enabling and extending SAP TM across all our facilities and the supply chain network.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business processes and associated software applications with respect to Transportation management and systems.
- Foster and maintain ongoing internal relationships with the Transportation team.
- Define business problems and translate into their system solutions including analysis of alternatives.
- Participate in development process to analyze internal client requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop proposals, develop cost estimates, and present solutions to internal clients.
- Analyze data and develop logical business application solutions to problems by working with the IT team and the user teams.
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements.
- Perform integrated quality assurance testing and configuration of systems.
- Lead an active role in the design, testing and implementation phases of a project. Must be able to work in a team environment, with significant day to day contact with business Transportation Team.
- Understand and comply with the Systems Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Identify offerings for new Transportation Management services and ideas and assist with the development of these capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in supply chain, computer science, or a related field / +3 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience within SAP TM field / Experience on 1 SAP TM implementation.
- 3+ years of experience as SAP TM functional or techno-functional consultant.
- Implementation experience (at least 1) in SAP TM which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training and post production Level 3 support.
- Requirements gathering for functional enhancement of the processes.
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by the SAP TM practice.
- Strong cross-functional understanding and integration skills with other SAP modules and other applications.
- Functional in nature with a knowledge of business processes over the ability to program.
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels, both orally and in writing.
- Can do attitude.
- Must be willing to travel domestically depending on project status and business needs.