Solution Architect - Supply Chain Planning - Illinois, United States,
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide insights to technical trends within the planning industry as well as with vendors specializing in supply planning. Able to assist in preparing near & long term strategic plans and implementation strategies that will position Abbvie for operational excellence today and tomorrow.
- Software proficiency in JDA planning systems and general knowledge of planning software, and supply chain software designs and integration.
- Collaborate with AbbVie's Enterprise & Domain Architectural teams to review solution design, any new implementation or introduction of new technology to ensure compliance with AbbVie standards
- Create, document, and communicate architectural specifications to vendors, contractors and business sponsors in an actionable and clear manner
- Demonstrated knowledge of the pharmaceutical business - leveraging this knowledge to develop impactful and cost-effective solutions
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of prior Supply Chain industry experience.
- 3-5 years of experience operating, configuring, and/or integrating planning systems SAP IBP, JDA (ESP), integration principles and cloud-based solutions
- Business process focus and experience mapping process flows
- Experience using or integrating with TMS, ERP and WMS systems
- An understanding of how transportation impacts overall supply chain operations
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills